1. All shows are 18+ with no exceptions. 10:30 Shows are 21+.
2. Ticket sales will be available online ONLY until 90 minutes before the scheduled showtime. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door on a first come first serve basis once doors open for a show.
3. All tickets must be viewable on your mobile device. Please save your ticket to your mobile device after clicking on "PRINT YOUR TICKETS" on the confirmation screen. Tickets are NOT mailed. Any guests unable to print or save their tickets must bring a valid ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets to will call at the door to Dr Grins.
4. 2 Drink Minimum PER ticket purchased. Drinks do not have to be alcoholic. Any purchase of food negates 2 drink minimum.
5. Please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to showtime. Groups of 6+ may make a reservation AFTER purchasing tickets by calling 616-356-2627 x134 or by visiting the Dr Grins page at TheBOB.com.
Michael Palascak is a comedian who grew up in Indiana and now lives in LA. He performed on both The Late Late Show with James Corden and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the same year. He has over 1 million views on YouTube. In addition, his resume includes A Little Late with Lilly Singh, The Tonight Show, Letterman, Craig Ferguson, Conan, has a Comedy Central Half Hour special, and was a Top 5 Finalist on Last Comic Standing where one judge claimed, “My first impression of Michael was a great likability. This is a guy that could star in a sitcom.”
Michael’s likability allows him to relate to his audiences in a real way which sets up the huge laughs he gets from his sharp, personal material. Consistently writing and performing, this summer Michael released both a new album— The Internet Live through 800 Pound Gorilla and a new stand-up special on the Dry Bar app— 1984. Available for free streaming. Drew Hunt of The Chicago Reader wrote about Michael, “In a lot of ways, he represents the ideal antidote to the sort of unbridled cynicism that pervades much of contemporary stand-up.” Michael’s optimism continues in the new National Lampoon series — The Bright Side where he takes a positive stance on a negative topic streaming on YouTube.