1. All shows are 18+ with no exceptions. 10:30 Shows are 21+.
2. Ticket sales will be available online ONLY until 90 minutes before the scheduled showtime. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door on a first come first serve basis once doors open for a show.
3. All tickets must be viewable on your mobile device. Please save your ticket to your mobile device after clicking on "PRINT YOUR TICKETS" on the confirmation screen. Tickets are NOT mailed. Any guests unable to print or save their tickets must bring a valid ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets to will call at the door to Dr Grins.
4. 2 Drink Minimum PER ticket purchased. Drinks do not have to be alcoholic. Any purchase of food negates 2 drink minimum.
5. Please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to showtime. Groups of 6+ may make a reservation AFTER purchasing tickets by calling 616-356-2627 x134 or by visiting the Dr Grins page at TheBOB.com.
Tom Thakkar is a comedian you’ve seen on "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon," “Comedy Central’s Stand Up Presents,” “This Week at the Comedy Cellar,” “CONAN,” and as the host of Comedy Central’s “Stand Up with Tom Thakkar.” He spent the first half of 2020 writing sketches and jokes for SyFy’s “The Movie Show,” and before that he was the co-host of “You Up with Nikki Glaser” on SiriusXM. Currently, he hosts the podcast “Stand By Your Band,” and when the world isn’t shut down by a pandemic, he does stand up all around country and all around New York as a regular at The Comedy Cellar, Caroline’s on Broadway, New York Comedy Club, Stand Up New York, and more. Other credits include: Just For Laughs, Doug Loves Movies, This Might Help with Matt Braunger, Bridgetown Comedy Festival, The Stand Up Show with Jon Dore, and First Nations Comedy Experience.