1. All shows are 18+ with no exceptions. 10:30 Shows are 21+.
2. Ticket sales will be available online ONLY until 90 minutes before the scheduled showtime. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door on a first come first serve basis once doors open for a show.
3. All tickets must be viewable on your mobile device. Please save your ticket to your mobile device after clicking on "PRINT YOUR TICKETS" on the confirmation screen. Tickets are NOT mailed. Any guests unable to print or save their tickets must bring a valid ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets to will call at the door to Dr Grins.
4. 2 Drink Minimum PER ticket purchased. Drinks do not have to be alcoholic. Any purchase of food negates 2 drink minimum.
5. Please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to showtime. Groups of 6+ may make a reservation AFTER purchasing tickets by calling 616-356-2627 x134 or by visiting the Dr Grins page at TheBOB.com.
As a correspondent on Comedy Central’s "The Daily Show" with Trevor Noah and hailed by Variety Magazine as a Top 10 Comedian To Watch, Dulcé Sloan is one of the sharpest, fastest rising voices in comedy. Bust Magazine calls her “comedy gold” while Indiewire describes her as “a fresh and unique voice in the world of stand-up comedy.” She was included in Variety Magazine’s prestigious Top 10 Comedians To Watch list, and SLiNK Magazine just crowned her “The New Queen of Comedy.” Rolling Stone hailed her as one of the 10 Comedians You Need To Know declaring “she speaks and they simply fall in line behind her.”
In October 2019, Dulcé’s Comedy Central Presents stand-up special premiered on Comedy Central. The New York Times included the half hour in their “Best Comedy of 2019” roundup. She is also a cast member in the animated FOX series The Great North, joining an ensemble of comedy heavyweights including Jenny Slate, Will Forte, Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally, and Paul Rust. Dulcé can also be seen in the feature film Chick Fight alongside Malin Ackerman and Alec Baldwin, which The Hollywood Reporter hailed her as “not just stealing the movie but making sure that no one else even comes close.”
Dulcé has “a voice that doesn’t pander or bully but comes at you straight. With a chaser of Joy,” according to Ozy.com. She offers a fresh and honest perspective that speaks truth to power and eviscerates the status quo. She has also been featured on several comedy fan-favorite TV series including Comedy Central’s This Week at the Comedy Cellar, TBS’ Conan, Amazon Studios’ Inside Jokes, TruTV’s Comedy Knockout, multiple appearances on “E! News Daily,” and MTV’s Acting Out. She was also a cast member on the FOX pilot Type-A opposite Eva Longoria and the Amy Poehler project Dumb Prince for NBC. She just launched a new podcast called “Hold Up” with “Daily Show” writer Josh Johnson. Dulcé is a favorite on the comedy festival circuit, with appearances at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival, The Melbourne Comedy Festival, and the Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver installments of the Just For Laughs Festival. She tours nationally and internationally, performing her signature stand-up to sold out audiences at clubs and theaters across the country.